Valve has released Steam’s latest top ten products chart, and once again Counter-Strike: Global Offensive takes the top spot.
The list is full of doozies this week, including Borderlands 2, Dark Souls, The Walking Dead, and of course the seemingly ever-present ArmA II/DayZ all duking it out on the top half of the list.
Sleeping Dogs slipped from the fourth to the eighth spot this week, falling behind Skyrim and its DLC.
- Counter-Strike Global Offensive
- Borderlands 2
- Arma II Combined Operations
- Dark Souls: Prepare to Die Edition
- The Walking Dead
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Dawnguard DLC
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Sleeping Dogs
- War of the Roses
- The Darkness II and Civilization V: Gods & Kings