Civ V’s Brave New World expansion took first on Steam’s top ten products chart this week, with pre-orders for a pair of late August releases making the list as well.
Pre-orders for Saints Row 4 and The Bureau: XCOM Declassified had the upcoming titles finishing eighth and tenth, respectively.
Skyrim: Legendary Edition finished in the runner-up spot just ahead of Payday 2 pre-orders.
The Quakecon Pack discount deal helped the promotional product to a sixth place finish for the week.
- Civilization V: Brave New World
- Skyrim: Legendary Edition
- Payday 2
- Total War: Rome II
- Shadowrun Returns
- Quakecon Pack
- Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition
- Saints Row IV
- Fallout 3: Game of the Year Edition
- The Bureau: XCOM Declassified