Total War: Rome II took Steam’s top ten chart by storm this past week, with pre-orders elevating the game to the top spot months ahead of its official launch.
Pre-orders also provided Metro: Last Light with a strong run during the period, finishing in the runner-up position ahead of its release this week.
Indie Don’t Starve continues its great showing, jumping six spots from its previous finish to third.
Nearly every other game that made the list, did so via a discount promotion occurring at some point during the seven day run.
- Total War: ROME II
- Metro: Last Light
- Don't Starve
- Tomb Raider
- Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II
- Skyrim and Age of Empires II HD
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit and Torchlight II
- BioShock Infinite and Might and Magic Heroes VI: Complete Edition
- Arma 3 Alpha and System Shock 2