This week's MCV – which is now available to view online – analyses the collapse of THQ and reveals what games retail will look like in ten years time.
We also discuss the growing Nordic Territory, while UKIE's Jo Twist talks about curing the confidence crisis impacting the UK games industry.
And we print the first ever Xbox Live Arcade Top Ten.
We've listed the contents in full below.
Download our iPad app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser. Click here to subscribe or click here to access this week's individual issue.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
In this week's issue:
- What will games retail look like in ten years time? We get the answers.
- MCV publishes the first ever UK Xbox Live Arcade Top Ten
- Why THQ's fall is good news for mid-tier publishers
- Top news: God of War marketing, FM 2013 success, Digital focus for GAME
- TERRITORY REPORT: We take a look at the Nordics
- UKIE's Jo Twist on curing the games industry confidence crisis
- Previews of Metal Gear Rising and Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage