Sony’s critically adored The Last of Us has claimed its third successive No.1 in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
Digital sensation Minecraft enters the listings in second place following tis long-awaited boxed release.
In fact, it’s an unusually busy Top Ten this week with no less than four new entries. EA’s Sims expansion The Sims 3: Island Paradise debuts at No.5 followed by Activision’s Deadpool (No.6) and Sega’s Company of Heroes 2 (No.10).
There are re-entries further down the charts for Sega’s Aliens: Colonial Marines (19th) and EA’s Crysis 3 (33rd).
Here is the Top 20 in full for the week ending June 29th:
1. The Last of Us (Sony)
2. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
3. Animal Crossing: New Leaf (Nintendo)
4. FIFA 13 (EA)
5. The Sims 3: Island Paradise (EA)
6. Deadpool (Activision)
7. Tomb Raider (Square Enix)
8. Call of Duty: Black Ops II (Activision)
9. Assassin’s Creed III (Ubisoft)
10. Company of Heroes 2 (Activision)
11. Injustice: Gods Among Us (Warner Bros)
12. Far Cry 3 (Ubisoft)
13. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes (Warner Bros)
14. Need for Speed: Most Wanted (EA)
15. Luigi’s Mansion 2 (Nintendo)
16. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim – Legendary Edition (Bethesda)
17. GRID 2 (Codemasters)
18. Dead Island: Riptide (Deep Silver)
19. Aliens: Colonial Marines (Sega)
20. Grand Theft Auto IV (Rockstar)