Xbox and PC shooter Titanfall is back on top of the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
It’s the fifth time the game has claimed the UK No.1 spot, although it had to fight hard with EA rival FIFA 14, pipping it by just 400 sales and losing 25 per cent of its sales week-on-week in the process.
Last week’s No.1 The Amazing Spider-Man 2 loses its footing and slips to third thanks to a 49 per cent drop in sales.
Focus Interactive’s new PS4 RPG Bound By Blame manages 12th on its debut – it’s the only new entry in this week’s Top 40, which was categorised by low sales all round.
Warner also boasts three LEGO games in the Top Ten.
Here’s the Top Ten for the week ending May 10th:
1. Titanfall (EA)
2. FIFA 14 (EA)
3. The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Activision)
4. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)
5. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (EA)
6. Call of Duty: Ghosts (EA)
7. The LEGO Movie Videogame (Warner Bros)
8. Battlefield 4 (EA)
9. LEGO The Hobbit (Warner)
10. LEGO Marvel Super Heroes (Warner)