Other highlights include a huge leap for Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree, which climbs from 23 to number six, thanks to renewed stock. Ubisoft’s Ghost Recon: Advanced Warfighter 2 also rises from ten to seven this week, thanks to its release on PSP and PS3.
There’s a host of new entries this week too, with THQ’s Stuntman: Ignition in at nine, and PC expansion pack duo Medieval II: Total War – Kingdoms and Guild Wars: Eye of the North arriving at 16 and 18 respectively.
Further down the chart, an EA duo make their debuts; Madden NFL ’08 comes in at 27, while Wii title Boogie arrives at 28.
So, the full top ten ChartTrack/ELSPA all formats, all prices titles for the week ending September 1st goes like this:
1. Bioshock (2K Games)
2. Tiger Woods PGA Tour ’08 (EA)
3. Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training (Nintendo)
4. Transformers: The Game (Activision)
5. More Brain Training from Dr Kawashima (Nintendo)
6. Big Brain Degree: Wii Degree (Nintendo)
7. Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Warfighter 2 (Ubisoft)
8. Harry Potter and The Order of the Phoenix (EA)
9. Stuntman: Ignition (THQ)
10. Pokemon Diamond (Nintendo)