Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games jumps two places into second position, thanks to the arrival of a DS version of the game. The DS title follows the Wii version, which was released before Christmas and sold half a million copies in its first seven weeks.
There’s another new entry in third, as Disney brings dinosaur hunter, Turok, back from the video game wilderness. And Burnout Paradise drops three places, parking itself in fourth place.
Elsewhere in the charts, PDC World Championship Darts ’08 is finally released on Wii, debuting at number six, and Sega’s The Club slips in at ninth.
The ChartTrack All Formats Top 10 in full:
1. Devil May Cry 4 (Capcom)
2. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Sega)
3. Turok (Disney Interactive)
4. Burnout Paradise (EA)
5. Wii Play (Nintendo)
6. PDC World Championship Darts ’08 (Oxygen)
7. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare (Activision)
8. Dr. Kawashima’s Brain Training (Nintendo)
9. The Club (Sega)
10. FIFA ’08 (EA)