EA has made good on its temporary loss of the No.1 spot last week by bouncing back to claim the top spot in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
Last week’s No.1, Microsoft’s Kinect Star Wars, whose sales fell over 50 per cent week-on-week, has to settle for fourth spot this week with former chart-topper FIFA Street returning to the top for the fourth time.
That equals the four No.1’s claimed by 2005 title FIFA Street.
EA claims the other three Top Five places, too, with Mass Effect 3, FIFA 12 and Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 claiming second, third and fifth respectively.
The only new release in this week’s chart is Nintendo’s Wii RPG Pandora’s Tower at No.38.
Here’s the UK Top 20 for the week ending April 14th:
1. FIFA Street (EA)
2. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
3. FIFA 12 (EA)
4. Kinect Star Wars (Microsoft)
5. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13 (EA)
6. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
7. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
8. Battlefield 3 (EA)
9. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympic Games (Sega)
10. SSX (EA)
11. Saints Row: The Third (Activision)
12. Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure (Activision)
13. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
14. Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City (Capcom)
15. Moshi Monsters: Moshling Zoo (Mind Candy)
16. Just Dance 3 (Ubisoft)
17. Batman: Arkham City (Warner Bros)
18. Mario Party 9 (Nintendo)
19. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 5-7 (Warner Bros)
20. WWE ’12 (THQ)