There are three new entries in the Top Five this week, but it’s Ubisoft’s Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon: Future Soldier that claims the UKIE GfK ChartTrack All Format’s Top 40.
The game claims the best week one sales number in the entire Ghost Recon series, although it’s the first to hit multiple formats simultaneously.
Capcom’s Skyrim-a-like RPG Dragon’s Dogma does very well to debut in third place, tucked in right behind last week’s chart-topper Max Payne 3, which itself slips to No.2.
Codemasters’ Dirt Showdown enters the listings t No.4, with EA’s FIFA 12 rounding off the Top Five.
Nintendo’s Mario Tennis Open just misses out on a Top Ten finish in its first week, debuting in 11th. Sony’s Doctor Who: The Eternity Clock manages 34th in its first week.
Here’s the All Formats Top 20 in full for the week ending May 26th:
1. Ghost Recon: Future Soldier (Ubisoft)
2. Max Payne 3 (Rockstar)
3. Dragon’s Dogma (Capcom)
4. Dirt Showdown (Codemasters)
5. FIFA 12 (EA)
6. Sniper Elite V2 (505 Games)
7. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 (Activision)
8. Prototype 2 (Activision)
9. Diablo III (Blizzard)
10. FIFA Street (EA)
11. Mario Tennis Open (Nintendo)
12. Battlefield 3 (EA)
13. Mario & Sonic at the London 2012 Olympics (Sega)
14. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
15. Assassin’s Creed: Revelations (Ubisoft)
16. Mass Effect 3 (EA)
17. The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Bethesda)
18. Kinect Star Wars (Microsoft)
19. Skylanders: Spyro’s Adventure (Activision)
20. Saints Row: The Third (THQ)