Mafia II has held on to the No.1 spot of the GfK Chart-Track All Formats chart for the third week in a row.
The 2K Games title maintained its position despite a 58 per cent drop in sales. It even fended off the rapid rise of Ubisoft’s HAWX 2, which leapt eight places thanks to a sales increase of 66 per cent.
A trio of new entries debut in the lower half of the Top 10 this week. Activision’s Spider-Man: Shattered Dimension swings ahead at No.6, followed by Square Enix’s Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep. Finally, Ubisoft’s RUSE debuts at No.8.
The full GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 10 is as follows:
1. Mafia II (2K Games)
2. Tom Clancy’s HAWX 2 (Ubisoft)
3. Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days (Square Enix)
4. Toy Story 3 (Disney)
5. Tetris Party Deluxe (Nintendo)
6. Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions (Activision)
7. Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep (Square Enix)
8. RUSE (Ubisoft)
9. Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands (Ubisoft)
10. Red Dead Redemption (Rockstar)