It’s Wii Fit’s eighth week at the top of the UK charts in total, taking it past Nintendo’s former record holder Pokemon Gold. And there’s more success for Nintendo this week, too, with news that DS exclusive Mystery Case Files: Millionheir, an off-shoot of Big Fish’s tremendously successful casual series, has entered the charts in fourth place.
Elsewhere in the listings, EA’s FIFA 09 claws back one spot to claim second position, one place ahead of Activision Blizzard’s Call of Duty: World at War. Nintendo’s previously hard to find Professor Layton and the Curious Village follows Wii Fit’s lead in remaining plentiful on the High Street – allowing it to linger in the Top Ten in fifth.
EA’s Skate 2 slips from number five to number eight on its second week of release, whilst Sega’s Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games re-enters the higher echelons in ninth position.
The ELSPA GfK ChartTrack All Formats Top 10 for the week ending February 7th in full:
1. Wii Fit (Nintendo)
2. FIFA 09 (EA)
3. Call of Duty: World at War (Activision Blizzard)
4. Mystery Case Files: Millionheir (Nintendo)
5. Professor Layton and the Curious Village (Nintendo)
6. Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)
7. Wii Play (Nintendo)
8. Skate 2 (EA)
9. Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (Sega)
10. Guitar Hero: World Tour (Activision Blizzard)