Nine consecutive weeks and 12 No.1’s in total. 505 Games’ Zumba Fitness has been THE big success story of the UK summer games market.
The console title holds onto No.1 despite a seven per cent drop in sales. In fact, it has already become the seventh best selling third party Wii title ever in the UK.
Elsewhere in the charts there’s very, very little to report. The Sims 3 re-enters the Top Ten, climbing two places to 11th while Call of Juarez: The Cartel also climbs two to eighth.
The most impressive jump comes from 3DS title The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, which thanks to the 3DS price cut sees sales up 60 per cent and its position jump from 39th to 13th.
There are two re-entries lower down the listing – Skate 3 in 29th and Just Cause 2 in 35th.
Here’s the UKIE Gfk Chart-Track All Formats Top 20:
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
2. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
3. Cars 2 (Disney)
4. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
5. FIFA 11 (EA)
6. LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 (Warner)
7. Just Dance 2: Extra Songs (Ubisoft)
8. Call of Juarez: The Cartel (Ubisoft)
9. The Sims 3 (EA)
10. LA Noire (Rockstar)
11. Harry Potter: The Deathly Hallows Part 2 (EA)
12. Brink (Bethesda)
13. The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (Nintendo)
14. Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood (Ubisoft)
15. Battlefield: Bad Company 2 (EA)
16. Just Dance 2 (Ubisoft)
17. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
18. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (EA)
19. Portal 2 (EA)
20. Dungeon Siege III (Square Enix)