505 Games' Zumba Fitness has seen off the competition this week to claim its fourth UKIE Gfk Chart-Track All Formats No.1 of the year thanks to a 43 per cent week-on-week sales spike.
Last week's No.1, 2K Games' Duke Nukem Forever, has to settle for third place as Nintendo's 3DS remake The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D debuts in second place.
Week one sales of the new Zelda nearly beat the lifetime sales of 3DS top seller Pilotwings Resort. In total around one in five 3DS owners bought the new adventure game over the weekend.
Square Enix's Dungeon Siege III is the only other new entry in the Top Ten at number nine. Also note the impressive staying power of Bethesda's Brink, which climbs two places to re-enter the Top Five.
EA's Alice: Madness Returns debuts in 13th place while Ubisoft's ambitious Kinect title Child of Eden manages 25th in its first week.
Here's the full Top 20:
1. Zumba Fitness (505 Games)
2. The Legend of Zelda: OCarina of Time 3D
3. Duke Nukem Forever (2K Games)
4. LA Noire (Rockstar)
5. Brink (Bethesda)
6. LEGO Pirates of the Caribbean (Disney)
7. Dirt 3 (Codemasters)
8. InFamous 2 (Sony)
9. Dungeon Siege III (Square Enix)
10. FIFA 11 (EA)
11. Call of Duty: Black Ops (Activision)
12. Red Faction: Armageddon (THQ)
13. Alice: Madness Returns (EA)
14. Wii Sports Resort (Nintendo)
15. LEGO Star Wars III (LucasArts)
16. Tiger Woods PGA Tour 12: The Masters (EA)
17. Portal 2 (EA)
18. Homefront (THQ)
19. Crysis 2 (EA)
20. Mario Kart Wii (Nintendo)