Watch Dogs has held onto the top spot for the third week running in the UKIE GfK Chart-Track All Formats Top 40.
It does so with in spite of a 47 per cent decline in sales.
But EA’s 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil is climbing up the charts, going from No.6 to No.2 with a 16 per cent increase in sales. This is unsurprising given that the World Cup has just gotten underway in Brazil. FIFA 14 didn’t have the same sales boost, however, but maintained its place at No.5.
Mario Kart 8 falls to No.4 with a 33 per cent sales dip. It is only 100 units behind Wolfenstein: The New Order.
Here are the Top Ten for the week ending June 14th:
1. Watch Dogs (Ubisoft)
2. 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (EA)
3. Wolfenstein: The New Order (Bethesda)
4. Mario Kart 8 (Nintendo)
5. FIFA 14 (EA)
6. Titanfall (EA)
7. Minecraft: PlayStation 3 Edition (Sony)
8. Call of Duty: Ghosts (Activision)
9. Murdered: Soul Suspect (Square Enix)
10. Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition (Microsoft)