This week's MCV is now available to view online – and it boasts our huge review of the year where we discuss the seven games that defined 2012.
We also analyse the November sales data, pick the 25 Gadgets to stock this Christmas and reveal the full state of the UK retail sector.
We've listed the contents in full below.
Download our iPad app now, which includes access to the last two years of MCV back issues.
You can also read the magazine in your browser. Click here to subscribe or click here to access this week's individual issue.
Individual issues cost £1.99. You can subscribe for three months (iPad only - £19.99), six months (£34.99) or 1 year (£64.99).
In this week's issue:
- We reveal the 100 best selling games of 2012 in the UK
- UK retailers and publishers eye new Nvidia and Steam consoles
- Retail optimistic over blockbuster Q1
- CHARTS: We analyse the Christmas sales data
- INTERVIEW: Sega's European boss Jurgen Post on the company's restructure
- Harris Interactive on the brand recognition of video game publishers
- We preview the big Q1 blockbusters
- Namco Bandai on its New Year heroes
- We take a closer look at Dead Space 3, Crysis 3 and Painkiller
- Plus the weekly charts, a new Off The Record and we speak to staff at UK retailer GAME