The iOS version of Microsoft’s Smartglass is now available to download on the Apple App Store.
The Android version was released last week.
The App allows you to use your smartphone or tablet as an additional input device for the Xbox 360. In some cases it will allow you to access additional features, some of which are in-game for compatible titles.
You can download Xbox Smartglass here.
Here’s the current feature list:
• Navigate your Xbox 360 with swipe and tap
• Use your phone’s keyboard to type to your Xbox 360
• Browse the Internet on your Xbox 360 with full keyboard and zooming
• Play, pause, fast forward, rewind, and stop videos and music on your Xbox 360
• Search the full Xbox catalog of music, video, and games
• Enjoy rich, interactive experiences from select game and entertainment content creators
• Track and compare your achievements with your Xbox friends
• Change up your 3D avatar
• Message your Xbox friends
• Edit your Xbox profile