Guildford, UK. – Sept. 6, 2012 – Electronic Arts Inc. outlined today the 2012 – 2013 benefits to the EA SPORTS™ Season Ticket program. The second year of the program is bigger and better with even more value accessible to EA SPORTS consumers with the addition of more than $100 of paid downloadable content (DLC) across the five participating franchises* – Madden NFL, NHL®, FIFA, and Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® . In addition to the $100 of paid downloadable content included, the program will continue to offer three day early access to all participating titles and 20 percent off any additional paid downloadable content purchased for the participating titles.* A one-year EA SPORTS Season Ticket subscription is available now for £19.99
EA SPORTS Season Ticket is available on Xbox 360 and PlayStation®3 consoles in Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico and North America.*
“We're excited to be expanding EA SPORTS Season Ticket to add more value for our fans," says Dan Garzia, Senior Director, Digital Marketing, EA SPORTS. "With more downloadable content and three-day early access, this is a great new offer for anyone who regularly plays even one EA SPORTS game."
EA SPORTS Season Ticket Benefits Outlined by Title*
Madden NFL 13 (Xbox only for Europe) :
· North America and Mexico Early access date – Friday, August 24, 2012 (6:00pm EST)
· Europe, Australia and New Zealand Early access date – Monday, August 27, 2012 (6:00pm CEST)
· Included paid DLC – One Legendary and 24 Pro Madden packs – one per week for 24 consecutive weeks - for use in Madden Ultimate Team
· 20% off additional DLC content purchased for Madden NFL 13
NHL 13 :
· North America and Mexico Early access date – Friday, September 7, 2012 (6:00pm EST)
· Europe, Australia and New Zealand Early access date – Saturday, September 8, 2012 (6:00pm CEST)
· Included paid DLC – 24 NHL Gold Premium packs for use in Hockey Ultimate Team – one per week for 24 consecutive weeks
· 20% off additional DLC content purchased for NHL 13
FIFA 13 :
· North America and Mexico Early access date – Friday, September 21, 2012 (6:00pm EST)
· Europe, Australia and New Zealand Early access date – Saturday, September 22, 2012 (6:00pm CEST)
· Included paid DLC – 24 FIFA Ultimate Team Gold Premium packs —one per week for 24 consecutive weeks—to help build an ultimate team of football superstars
· 20% off additional DLC content purchased for FIFA 13
EA SPORTS Season Ticket benefits for Tiger Woods PGA TOUR to be confirmed at a future date.
For more information , or to subscribe, please visit www.easports.com/seasonticket.
*Conditions and restrictions apply. See www.easports.com/seasonticket for details.
For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game communities, please visit www.easports.com to connect, share and compete.
EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling videogame franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports videogames, including Madden NFL football, FIFA, NHL® hockey, NBA LIVE basketball, NCAA® Football, Tiger Woods PGA TOUR® golf, SSX, and Fight Night boxing. For more information about EA SPORTS, including news, video, blogs, forums and game apps, please visit www.easports.com.
About Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, tablets and social networks. EA has more than 220 million registered players and operates in 75 countries.
In fiscal 2012, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $4.1 billion. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, EA is recognized for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality blockbuster brands such as The Sims™, Madden NFL, FIFA Soccer, Need for Speed™, Battlefield™ and Mass Effect™. More information about EA is available at http://info.ea.com.
EA SPORTS, EA SPORTS Active, SSX, The Sims and Need for Speed are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. Mass Effect is a trademark of EA International (Studio and Publishing) Ltd. Battlefield is a trademark of EA Digital Illusions CE AB. John Madden, NFL, NHL, NBA, NCAA, Tiger Woods, PGA TOUR and FIFA are the property of their respective owners and used with permission. “PlayStation” is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc. Xbox and Xbox LIVE are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.