Seoul, South Korea, Dec. 24th. 2012 - Korean Indie team Turtle Cream started 50% sale for Steam & other stores.
Based on IGF China 2010 best game, 'Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory' is unique platformer with sweetness. You could get it with 50% discounted price for 2012 Holiday sale at Steam!
Even 'Boing Boing' - 'Play This Thing' - 'Jay is games' liked this game, because it's sweetest platformer ever. Now it's your turn to check why they liked this game.
- Review code is available upon request. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org about that.
* About Game
'Sugar Cube : Bittersweet Factory' is commercial version of 'Sugar Cube', which won 2010 IGF China best game. It is a 2D platformer game that presents the story of a sugar cube. The backgrounds of the game have two sides, namely, the front and the back. So depending on how you play, the environments will very often be vastly different.
It has 5 world themes containing unique 90 levels, 20 achievements, and 2 different endings. Plus it has SUPER CUTE looks and very sweet soundtrack.
You could purchase it through several digital distribution stores for Windows PC, as Steam - Desura - Indievania - Greenman Gaming - Direct purchase(Humble Store) through official site. Available at Playism for Japanese language version.
* About improvement of Steam version
- Gamepad control is available.
- More polished level design & gameplay experience.
- Steam Cloud & 20 Steam Achievements are available.
- Game Soundtrack is bundled.
* Critic says
- Good mix of puzzles & classic platformer - Jay is Games
- A platformer with a refreshingly novel mechanic - Boing Boing
- A Kawaii-cute platformer - Play this thing
- Meat Boy's clever cousin - Indie Game Magazine
* More information
- Sugar Cube : Bittersweet Factory
Game information page (incl. Video / Screenshots) :
Game screenshots (zip) :
Steam release trailer (Youtube) :
PR contact (Interview, Review copies, etc.) :
email@example.com (Pig-Min Agency)
About Turtle Cream:
"Tuttle Cream" started career as students of the Sogang Univ. Game education center in Korea. From 2011, they became independent studio. Their 1st. freeware 'Cut & Paste' got several positive feedbacks, 2nd. freeware 'Sugar Cube' won IGF 2010 China Best Game. 1st. commercial game 'Sugar Cube: Bittersweet Factory' is available at Steam.
About Pig-Min Agency :
Pig-Min started as Indie Game blog for Korean at 2006. Pig-Min Agency started to support Korean Indie Games from 2009. It handles 2 teams, Arcshock('Sand castle - Prelude : The Faded Memories') and Turtle Cream('Sugar Cube: the Bittersweet Factory'). It also do promotion for 'Analogue: A Hate Story' Korean language version for Korean territory.