SEATTLE -- More than 50 of the top thinkers in serious games will come together to discuss the future of the use of non-entertainment games and sims, Tuesday – Thursday, August 21 – 23, 2012 at the 2 nd Annual Serious Play Conference at DigiPen Institute of Technology in Redmond, Wash.
Plenary sessions include:
“Getting the Best Virtual vQuotient in Non-Entertainment Games”
- Ran Hinrichs, 2b3d, keynote speaker
“The Future of Sims and Games in Large Organizations”
· David Metcalf, UCF
· Phaedra Boiondiris, IBM
· James Oker, Microsoft
· Parvati Dev, CliniSpace
“Sizing the Potential Market for Serious Games”
· Tyson Greer / Sam S. Adkins, Ambient Insight: Mobile Games, Education
· Burnes Saint Patrick Hollyman, the Digital Entertainment Alliance: Virtual Worlds
· Michael Cai, Interpret, Corporate
“Measuring Game Effectiveness”
· Eva Baker, CRESST at UCLA
· David Gibson, simSchool
· Ken Spero, Immersive Learning University
· Jenn McNamara, BreakAway
An Early Bird Discount is still in effect as well as special faculty and student pricing.
Members of the Serious Games Association ($35 annual fee) receive $50 off conference cost.
For more information, visit the conference site: www.seriousplayconference.com