Who : Leading publisher BULKYPIX&Developer EGGBALL
WHAT : A MOON FOR THE SKY
At the dawn each new millennium, Astrolunia sees its Moon die and the world is thrown out of balance. The goal of the game is to safely loft a new moon to take its place in the heavens. It may sound simple enough, but, well, like all good physics games, the challenges in store for you will keep you coming back for more time and again.
A Moon for the Sky is a pick up and go game, fun to play either when you have a few minutes to kill, or to take on the 18 level saga. The game has two qualities that make it very addictive to play: it's simple and it's aggravating.
As you progress through the 18 fun levels you find more and more obstacles around which you have to maneuver through to secure the new moon into its orbit. Or, take on the Endless Mode to challenge and track the progress your friends or even the whole world on the leaderboards to see who is the best at raising the Moon up to the sky.
· Simple gameplay mechanics and easy and funny gameplay
· High quality graphics and unique physics
· 18 fantastic levels and progressively difficult missions
· A zen and relaxing atmosphere mixed with sweet melodies
· Endless mode for relaxed gameplay to see how high you place the moon in the sky
· Many elements to unlock
· World ranking through Game Center
WHEN : Thursday Dec 9 th!
WHERE : Coming to iTunes
WHY: Because you deserve more physics puzzlers!