Hong Kong - November 23, 2012 - Absolute Force Online successfully launched closed beta on November 14th. It has only been one week since the closed beta launch and Absolute Force Online is getting rave reviews from both media partners and players. Here are just a few of the comments that have been received:
- "Absolute Force Online is surely a harbinger of change for the free-to-play FPS genre."---ONRPG
- "AFO is a promising game with highly detailed visuals and interesting features." ---MMOBomb
- "FPS fans seeking for new challenges should definitely try the Arsenal Mode in AFO. It's a truly adrenaline-pumping test of skills."---MMOsite
- "The Vehicle Mode in AFO is something I never played before, got to say that was surprisingly funny!"---MMOreivews
- "AFO is a game with fast-paced combat, tons of social features and innovative game modes, and it's free!"---Freemmorpglist
- "AFO's got lots of new interesting ideas that complement the game quite nicely. If you just want to shoot something up, for pure casual fun, this is the game you definitely want to try out!"---Gamersbook
Players that think they have what it takes and want to be challenged in a realistic, action packed game can apply for closed beta at http://code.afo.91.com/check, and then activate it at http://code.afo.91.com/. As for the client, you can find it at http://afo.91.com/downloads/client.shtml.
For more information about Absolute Force Online visit the official website at http://afo.91.com/ or the official Facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/AbsoluteForceOnline and make that decision yourself.