One-Day Launch Party, October 27; Two-Week Showcase, October 29-November 11
Leading game center organization iGames will host a series of special events to celebrate the release of Ace Combat® 6: Fires of Liberation™, the latest installment of NAMCO BANDAI Games’ ultimate flight action series.
The first event will be a one-day launch party, Saturday, October 27 at select iGames member centers, followed by an expanded showcase, October 29 through November 11, allowing gamers one free hour over a 2-week period to sample the eagerly anticipated and critically acclaimed title.
• Launch Party: Select iGames member centers across North America.
• Showcase: Select additional iGames member centers.
ABOUT THE GAME:
With over 9.5 million copies sold worldwide, the ultimate flight action series soars onto Xbox 360. This fall, the entire flight action genre will be single handedly redefined as Ace Combat 6, the latest in the No.1 flight action series arrives on the next generation console system to continue its absolute domination.
Players can get in the cockpits of their favorite authentically detailed combat aircrafts and command the allied assault force of aerial, naval, and ground combat units. In addition, players will engage in fierce combat at an unprecedented scale and intensity as up to six massive conflicts unfold at once at multiple locations in war zones rendered in photo-realistic detail. For the first time in the Ace Combat franchise, players can prove their supremacy on a global scale in the intense multi-player online mode via Xbox LIVE®. Break the sound barrier and soar 360 degrees through the sky as battles and drama unfold around you on an unprecedented epic scale.
• Live the war zones in photo-realistic detail: Witness the high definition graphics rendering the world around you into super realistic war zones, made possible only by the superior power of the Xbox 360.
• Command the allied assault force of aerial, naval, and ground combat units: The superior processing power of the Xbox 360 gives players the ability to lead not only aerial combat units but also naval and ground combat units. Issue commands with split-second precision and witness the massive combined assault destroying numerous enemy forces at once!
• Engage in fierce combat at an unprecedented scale and intensity: Massive conflicts unfold on a“living battlefield” integrated by the“Dynamic Operation System” where up to six independent aerial, ground, and naval battles can break out at once at multiple locations as allies and enemies clash in real-time.
• Prove your supremacy on a global scale in the intense multi-player online mode via Xbox Live: For the first time in the Ace Combat franchise, several modes of online play with various rules become available, including death match style missions; an all out battle for control of the sky; team death matches; and co-op games, where players cooperate with friends to take on computer-controlled adversaries.
• Pilot the authentic licensed combat aircraft of your dreams: Get in the cockpits of your favorite authentically detailed aircrafts from air forces around the globe such as the F-15 E Strike Eagle, F-22 Raptor, and Tornado for the most realistic flight combat action.
• Enjoy an action packed ace pilot experience of unsurpassed quality: Seamless pacing and intuitive controls provide an immersive gaming experience.
• Experience firsthand the intense drama and emotions of the battlefield: Become entangled in an authentic war drama told from the perspectives of seven main characters. Real-time allied and enemy radio communications change according to ever-changing events in battle.
Ace Combat 6: Fires of Liberation is rated“T” for“Teen” by the ESRB and carries a MSRP of $59.99. A limited edition version of Ace Combat 6, which includes the ACE-EDGE flight stick from HORI and a custom Xbox 360 faceplate, will also be available for suggested retail price of $149.99. For more information, visit: http://www.acecombatsix.com.
For more information and a complete list of iGames game centers hosting these events, including signup information, visit http://www.igames.org or contact the iGames promotions team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
ACE COMBAT® 6 Fires of Liberation™&© 2007 NAMCO BANDAI Games Inc.
Xbox, Xbox 360, and Xbox Live are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
iGames, Inc. offers a wide range of services to help independent and franchised game centers. iGames’ mission is to promote and develop the growth of the game center industry. Its services unite game centers with the goal of establishing them as the driving force enabling the interactive entertainment industry to become the number one form of entertainment around the world. iGames has established strong relationships with industry leaders to provide a wide variety of products, services and programs to member game centers and gamers including software licensing, hardware discounts, exclusive game premieres, tournaments, and game nights. Today the company counts well over 500 centers and 1.2 million gamers, initiating and co-organizing more than 200 events a year. To learn more about iGames, go to www.igames.org.
About NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc., is a leading interactive entertainment software publisher and developer based in Santa Clara, CA. The company is a part of the NAMCO BANDAI group of companies known for creating and publishing many of the industry's top video game franchises including the PAC-MAN®, SOULCALIBUR®, Naruto™ and Tekken® brands. For more information about NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc., and our products log onto www.namcobandaigames.com.
# # #
Bill Lessard / iGames / email@example.com / 914.476.6089
Arne Cual-Pedroso / NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. / firstname.lastname@example.org / 408.235.2132
Kit Ellis / NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc. / email@example.com / 408.235.2131