Santa Clara, Calif. - Jan. 6, 2009 - Aeria Games Last Chaos U.S.A. is proud to announce their first major steps into the building of an "End" game empire. Coming early January Last Chaos will be receiving a slew of new content for both old and new players. This content expansion marks the first phase of a massive overhaul of the game, targeting major game systems.
This latest content expansion will include the following:
• An alternate character advancement system dubbed "The Phoenix System" will add a new element to leveling. These "Phoenix" characters will have extra statistic points, and will do more overall damage than normal characters. The characters will also be easily identifiable by their unique armor and weapons.
• Brand new armor and weapons for all regular classes. This new armor includes visible helmets for the players, something that the community has asked for since the launch of the game in 2007.
• A new high level end game dungeon filled with brand new never before seen monsters. The dungeon which has been placed in the high level zone of Strayana, includes new items and accessories.
• Never before seen monsters complete with advanced A.I. and deadly combat skills.
• The launch of a new crafting system, that allows players to create some of the most powerful items in game. This crafting system will be directly tied to the new armor and weapons, giving players more control over their equipment
• A unique pet color pattern that can be placed over the already highly customizable drake or horse pets.
For more information, visit http://lastchaos.aeriagames.com.
For Last Chaos assets please refer to the Aeria Games folder on the Michael Meyers Public Relations press center located at www.mmpr.com/MMPRFTP.
About Aeria Games:
Aeria Games is the dynamic gaming community where players of all backgrounds and interests can connect, share, and enjoy an unparalleled variety of Massive Multiplayer Online (MMO) games from all over the world.
Our vision is to provide the best Community Gaming Experience and Service to each and every one of our players and best of all, every game is FREE to Play! Start playing our games today by registering for your Aeria Games account at http://www.aeriagames.com.
Founded in 2006, Aeria Games&Entertainment, Inc. is based in Silicon Valley, California.
Michael Meyers Public Relations