Mountain View, Calif. – November 22, 2012 Aika Online launches a brand new update today, November 22, with an incredible list of new features and rewarding events. Reign over nations like never before with the following exciting changes:
- Duel System: Battle one on one against other players and win impressive bragging rights in the new Duel System.
- Auto-Move: Never get lost on the trek to the next adventure with the Auto-Move button, now available for quests.
- Auto-Follow: Follow friends as they run across Lakia’s beautiful vistas! This fantastic feature will make it easy to hunt down the opposing nation as a dangerous horde.
- Player Inspection: Check out what the most powerful players are wearing with the new inspection tool.
- Color Coordinated Quest Markers: Easily identify a quest’s type – from important to daily– with different color quest markers on the map and above NPC heads.
- Visual Durability Icons: Know just how damaged gear is with new durability icons.
Find out more about all these new updates and upcoming events on the official Aika Online website.
About Aika Online
Aika Online is an epic fantasy MMORPG developed by JoyImpact (now part of HanbitSoft), creators of Neo Steam: The Shattered Continent. Five nations vie for control of Arcan in massive PvP castle sieges, relic thefts, and tower assaults, waging war on a scale never before seen in an MMO. Assisted by their Pran – an intelligent fairy familiar whose personality develops through conversation – players shape the fate of their country and the world, and can even rise to rule as Lord Marshall. Since its 2009 debut, Aika has won many prestigious awards, such as the Korea Game Industry Agency’s Best of Show: Prime Minister’s Award, Player’s Choice: Best Online Game, and Free MMORPG of the Year.
Founded in 2004, gPotato is a leading publisher of free-to-play online games. The gPotato Game Portal at www.gpotato.com hosts a diverse and lively portfolio of games such as Flyff Gold, Rappelz, Aika Online, Allods Online, Uncharted Waters Online, and Sevencore. Over 12 million registered users gather to play gPotato’s games for free every day. Through the uniquely powerful vehicle of online games, gPotato connects people from all over the world to create a fun and friendly global community.