Warsaw, Poland – September 19th, 2013 – Independent development studio QubicGames announced that AiRace Speed, the latest instalment of the adrenaline soaked futuristic racing game, is available today for download on the Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS priced at $4.99, €4,99 and £4.49.
“AiRace Speed is one of the most complete racing packages available for the Nintendo 3DS and we are delighted to finally launch this fast and furious racer onto the Nintendo eShop,” said Jakub Pieczykolan, CEO at QubicGames. “With adrenaline soaked action across 18 tracks packed with mind-bending obstacles, AiRace Speed is destined to become a cult fan favourite on the handheld platform”.
Take the challenge in AiRace Speed, the third sequel of the best-selling Nintendo DSi™ classic - AiRace, and pilot the most advanced and powerful jets as you compete to beat your best time. Experience the action as you race on stunning high-speed tracks featuring extremely difficult tunnels, spectacular halls and hidden shortcuts.
Take speed to a whole new level and enjoy a frantic new gaming experience including:
- Take the challenge - fly extreme speeds across 18 adrenaline-fueled tracks
- Stunning environments packed with challenging obstacles, tunnels, shortcuts and more
- Take control of one of 5 high-speed futuristic jets powered with advanced technology
- High-performance graphics and immersive 3D effects that put you in the middle of the action
- Compete against fellow competitors around the world in online leaderboards
- Fantastic replay value with special achievements to be unlocked
- Third game of the successful and highly rated AiRace series
Learn more about AiRace Speed at: http://www.airacespeed.com
Located in Warsaw, Poland, QubicGames is an independent development studio with a decade of experience in creating games on console, handheld and mobile devices. Following their philosophy of “Always Have Fun!”, QubicGames have released over 10 games for Nintendo® and mobile platforms including the successful and critically acclaimed AiRace franchise. For more information about QubicGames, visit the official site: http://www.qubicgames.com