Pittsburgh, PA – September 28, 2013: Radiant Wolf is excited to announce the release of its first game, Alien Outcasts, available now for free for iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Alien Outcasts puts a new spin on the creature breeding and collection genre and takes it to galactic new levels. Players care for a ship full of cute, colorful aliens and breed them to improve your army. They can then use their alien forces to invade planets, conquer the galaxy, and more. In its first day of sales, the game has reached 255 on the Free Strategy Games charts and has garnered positive accolades from fans around the world.
When setting out to make their first game, Radiant Wolf was inspired by games like Dragonvale and PocketFrogs, but longed for something more to do with the little creatures living in their phones. So they sought to create a game where players could collect aliens and have a goal for them. And what better goal is there than galactic conquest? That’s right, there isn’t one.
- Website: http://www.alienoutcasts.com
- Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfheGKYkaZM
- Designed for: iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch
- Genre: Strategy, Simulation
- Launch Date: September 28, 2013
- Price: FREE
- Download here: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/alien-outcasts/id621815508?mt=8
For more information, drop us a line at email@example.com or check out alienoutcasts.com.