At last, young females have a dedicated gaming site to call their own. With the goal of changing the face of online entertainment for girls, Fuel Industries has developed a revolutionary gaming portal which will empower young girls to create a stronger presence for themselves in videogame culture. Dubbed AllGirlArcade.com, the site includes a host of features, including a collection of casual games, user memberships, a point and rewards system, console and handheld reviews, an online mall, and the ability to play cooperatively with other girls. An MMOG is to be released in the fall of this year. The site will also feature articles and interviews with females in the game development industry, to help create awareness and inspire young girls who may have an interest in pursuing a career in the gaming business.
Based around the intergalactic antics of three outgoing videogame champions, The All Girl Star Squad, the site invites visitors into a world filled with hilarious and unique characters. The story revolves around Mika, Jessie, and Yuki, Earth gaming celebrities, caught up in an intergalactic struggle between a group of wacky aliens and a Fire queen best on universal rule. Playing out over a series of animated webisodes, the story is the inspiration for the first series of web games available on the portal. The MMOG will be built around the universe and will feature characters and locations from the story. Third party games will also be hosted on the site in order to create a truly exceptional gaming experience for young females.
With its trophy and gem systems, AllGirlArcade.com promotes healthy competition in a safe environment online where parents are able to monitor their children’s activities and interactions. Aiming to expand the All Girl Start Squad into a 360 degree entertainment property, including television, movie and toy branches, Fuel Industries has placed some of the most impressive talent in the industry on creating a unique portal that will excite young visitors, and prove that it’s time for the boys to move over, because this Arcade is Girls Only.
• All Girl Arcade is a created specifically with females between 8 and 10 in mind.
• The portal features empowered female heroines who will be the focal points in the intergalactic adventures in cross-media environments, including an online MMOG in the fall.
• Site includes online games, cross-platform game reviews, user accounts, and gems which users can spend on additional content and merchandise.
• All Girl Arcade brings a powerful new female presence to the online gaming world. Female characters are strong, independent and positive role models for young girls.
• Fuel Industries intends to expand the characters from All Girl Arcade into a cross-media venture, involving movies, merchandise and television, beginning with webisodes featured on the site—a true 360 degree entertainment property.
For more information and images, visit our online press kit at
Public Relations Manager
(613) 224-6738 x273
Director of Communication
About Fuel Industries
Fuel Industries is a multiple award-winning interactive studio that lives at the intersection of marketing and entertainment. With over 85 employees and presence in Canada, the US, and the UK, Fuel has built audiences by creating entertaining online experiences both for major internationalbrands and its own licensed entertainment properties. Fuel’s diverse holdings include interests in game development, video production, sound design, social media, and mobile marketing. Passionate about redefining the interactive agency and inventing the future of online content, Fuel’s clients and joint venture partners include Microsoft, McDonald’s Europe, Wrigley and 20th Century Fox. For additional information, visit www.fuelindustries.com