Sunnyvale, Calif. – January 19, 2012 Forget chapters: Allods Online will crack open a whole new book with the release of “ Game of Gods” this February. This radical jump forward in the game’s development will bring over a year’s worth of new content to both North American and European players. Already one of the most expansive and comprehensive MMORPGs, Allods Online: Game of Gods brings even more game modes, content, and features for both new and veteran players.
Dive deep into the machinations of the gods with over 100 new quests and a challenging raid stocked with 10 monstrous bosses that will test the limits of even the most skilled player. Stun your enemies with a slew of skills unique to the all-new bard class, claim great prestige and powers by achieving Great Rank, and face off in teams of 12 in the new PvP battlegrounds.
Sneak a peek at the new content with a never-before-seen teaser trailer and gameplay video or dig into the details on the dedicated Allods Online: Game of Gods website! This huge expansion’s main features include:
· New Quests: Meet the gods of Sarnaut and unravel the mysteries of this strange universe’s creation and destruction in a series of over 100 story-driven quests.
· New Raid: Challenge 10 powerful bosses in an epic raid designed for the most skilled players.
· New Bard Archetype: Master new skills and a new play style with the completely new bard class.
· Great Rank: Win ultimate renown by completing an epic quest series to gain an extra skill point, customization slot, and more to make an even stronger character.
· Bigger Battlegrounds: Team up to defeat opposing players in the new 12v12 PvP Battlegrounds.
· Expanded Astral: Brave the lethal fourth layer of Astral Space with its 13 all new astral allods.
· Faster Ship Combat: Spin the ship and fire the cannons faster than ever with newly revamped physics for astral ship battles.
· Increased Level Cap: Achieve new heights of power as the level cap expands from 47 to 51.
· Share with Friends: Record all your victories with an automatic, opt-in social network system.
Soon everyone in Sarnaut will be drawn into the action as the war for the shattered world intensifies, and the Game of Gods has only just begun! Get a head start on the action and keep an eye on all future events and details at the official Allods sites for North America and Europe.
About Allods Online
Allods Online, voted Best Game and Audience Choice at the Russian Game Developers Conference in 2009, is a revolutionary sci-fi fantasy MMORPG developed by mail.ru over four years with a budget of $12 million. Two warring factions, League and Empire, vie for control of allods – islands floating in the Astral. Aboard an Astral ship players can explore the ever-changing Astral, discover uncharted allods, engage in ship-to-ship combat, and fight massive Astral demons. The game is one of the largest and most comprehensive MMORPGs ever created, featuring a vast and gorgeously realized world, 6 races, 8 archetypes, 28 classes, and over 2,000 quests. Allods’ top quality production values feature full motion capture animation, art by internationally award-winning artists, and a soundtrack by Mark Morgan, the composer of Dexter and Fallout 1 & 2.
About gPotato.com – Gala-Net, Inc. (North America)
Founded in 2004, gPotato is a leading publisher of free-to-play online games. The gPotato Game Portal at www.gpotato.com hosts a diverse and lively portfolio of games such as Fly for Fun, Rappelz, Iris, Luna, Aika, Allods, Prius, and Uncharted Waters Online. gPotato now eagerly awaits the upcoming release of its newest MMO, Sevencore! Over 10 million registered users gather to play gPotato’s games for free every day. Through the uniquely powerful vehicle of online games, gPotato connects people from all over the world to create a fun and friendly global community.
About gPotato.eu – Gala Networks Europe (Europe)
Gala Networks Europe Ltd. is a leading European free-to-play online games publisher. It operates the gPotato brand in Europe by hosting, publishing, and distributing free online games through the www.gPotato.eu portal. Established in Dublin, Ireland in 2006, it operates a portfolio of MMORPGs including Flyff, Rappelz, Dragonica, Allods Online, Castle of Heroes Canaan Online and Terra Militaris. The gPotato.eu portal is now a major destination for online gamers with over 7 million users. It will also publish the martial-arts MMORPG Age of Wulin and fusion-fantasy MMORPG SEVENCORE in 2012. Further information on the company can be found at http://www.gala-net.eu.