Mythic Entertainment has sounded the Call to Arms and is calling on seasoned veterans to re-enlist and return to the ongoing Realm War in Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning (WAR). Experienced fighters in North America and Asia Pacific who re-activate their game accounts will receive an Emperor’s welcome, complete with all the rested experience they’ve accumulated while absent, a special quest chain with exciting in-game rewards, and 10 free days of game time to discover why WAR is even better than ever!
Returning players will discover a plethora of updates and changes waiting for them, including:
• The recently added Knight of the Blazing Sun and Black Guard tank careers
• New easy, medium, and hard PQs designed for different group sizes and skill levels
• Increased experience gain in Tiers 3 and 4
• New Influence rewards earned in Open RvR
• A new Domination system to determine Tier 4 zone control
• Frequent, fun and rewarding live events
• New and improved Guild rewards
• Improvements to overall performance and server stability
• Official WAR Forums
As if that weren’t enough, the head bashin' Orc Choppa and the oath-sworn Dwarf Slayer are entering the fray as playable careers. The time has never been better to step back into the Age of Reckoning and re-join the WAR!
To learn more about the Call to Arms Re-Enlistment Campaign, visit: www.warhammeronline.com/call_to_arms/re-enlist.php.
Based on the popular tabletop war game from Games Workshop, Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning features revolutionary Realm vs. Realm conflict that will provide players with an engaging battleground for years to come. Available now for PC, WAR is rated“T” for Teen by the ESRB.
Eddiemae Jukes, TriplePoint
Scott Gamel, EA Public Relations