This Release's Tags
Mobile gaming, Video Games, adventure games, android, game music, puzzle, puzzle gaming
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - October 24, 2011
Nordisk Film Games Publishing has today released a free, ad-supported version of the critically-acclaimed physics-based puzzle game, The Marbians, on the Android Market. This new version of the extra-terrestrial puzzler comes hot on the heels of winning the People’s Choice Award at the first ever Danish App Awards earlier this month. Nominated for its user-friendly design and original style, The Marbians is recognized for the achievement of creating a stylistic and compelling gameplay experience.
In The Marbians, players must help the Marbians in their marble-encased spacesuits return to their UFOs and get home safely. Fling and flick the aliens to send them spiraling and smashing into walls to overcome challenging obstacles in over 70 different puzzles. Bounce them off the walls and collect moon rocks to earn more points! Then post your scores on Facebook and compare your best scores to those of your friends and the best players in the known universe!
The Marbians features:
• Over 70 puzzles composed of simple but addictive gameplay that will keep you playing onto the next challenge.
• Take a trip back to the 1940's with retro rock 'n roll tunes and aesthetics!
• The Marbians is easy for anyone to jump right into, but expect many twists and turns to challenge you along the way, like multiple Marbians, oil slicks and bumpers!
• Compare high scores with your friends with the social Facebook features. Global rankings are available so fans can compare their scores and compete to be the best in the universe!
Download the The Marbians FREE on the Android Market today! https://market.android.com/details?id=com.osao.themarbians
The Marbians is available for iOS devices, the Mac App Store and the PlayStation Network.
To learn more about The Marbians, check out the official trailer at www.themarbians.com.
Download the press kit: http://www.triplepointpr.com/dl/NordiskFilm/TheMarbians_ReviewKit.zip (26MB)
Join the conversation to hear the latest tips and tricks in The Marbians:
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/themarbians
• Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/themarbians
About Nordisk Film Games Publishing
NORDISK FILM is part of the Egmont Group and is the leading Nordic developer, producer and distributor of creative content within movies, games and music. Nordisk Film holds the Nordic distribution rights to Sony PlayStation and owns movie theatres in Denmark and Norway. The company also supplies production and post-production facilities to a number of Nordic film companies. In 2010, Nordisk Film generated total revenue of EUR 383 million. The company employs a staff of 1,100 in the Nordic region. Nordisk Film Games Publishing is a new business area within Nordisk Film Interactive focused on publishing interactive games on digital platforms in the international marketplace.
Andrew Karl, TriplePoint for Nordisk Film Games Publishing