EL SEGUNDO, Calif. - June 16, 2009
NDOORS Interactive today announced the release of a patch for their hit free-to-play MMORPG, Atlantica Online. The patch includes several feature updates which will enhance the user experience and improve gameplay. NDOORS is committed to maintaining and improving the world of Atlantica Online, as well as listening to feedback from players and incorporating their ideas and suggestions into each version update.
With the latest patch, Atlantica Online will now offer:
• Jackpot System: A new challenge system which allows players to select an item they have found in battle and gamble for a chance to obtain a large quantity of that item, with odds determined by the item’s value
• New Dungeon: The‘Mysterious Inn’ has been added to the Central Asia region and is available to players level 120 or higher
• Improved Arena Betting: Now players can bet on arena battles remotely
• Chatting Emoticon Function has been added
• Ring Craft: Will now be called‘Accessories Craft’ and will have the ability to craft rings and necklaces
In addition to the updates outlined above, the patch will adjust the balance of mercenaries in Free League and will have an effect on how a character’s basic stats influence their damage according to class type. Certain material items will no longer be used and some equipment boxes have been combined for convenience.
Atlantica Online is a strategic turn-based MMORPG that combines innovative combat with character/party development and city/country management. Players take on the quest to destroy the Oriharukon, a powerful energy source from the lost civilization of Atlantis that survived and is now endangering humanity. This journey will take players around the globe to locations like the Great Wall of China and the pyramids of Egypt where they will come face-to-face with monsters ripped from history and lore, such as the ruthless Egyptian Pharaoh Khufu and Dracula.
For more information on Atlantica Online, please visit: www.playatlantica.com/ao
About NDOORS Interactive
NDOORS Interactive is the U.S. subsidiary of Korea-based NDOORS Corp., which develops and publishes online games. NDOORS’ popular online games include the Strategic Turn-Based MMORPG, Atlantica Online, the political and economic MMORPG Luminary: Rise of the Goonzu and the time traveling strategic RPG, Time N Tales. More information is available at http://www.ndoors.com.
Joe Ziemer, TriplePoint for NDOORS