Hamburg, 15.08.2012 – Just on time for the beginning of gamescom, there is great news for all gamers interested in critically acclaimed MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena) Awesomenauts! For 2 consecutive weeks (15.08.2012 - 29.08.2012) the game will be available for just 4,99 € on PSN in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and India.
Awesomenauts launched two months ago and lets players team up and blast each other in a 2D-sidescrolling universe that features the style of the comics of the 80’s. Since then, tons of gamers have discovered the delights of dominating enemy players and structures with mines, lasers, grenades, bullets, lightning swords, whirlwinds and more.
Awesomenauts is currently available on PSN (€4,99) and XBLA (800MSP).
• 3 on 3 online platforming shooter action with bright 80's cartoon style
• 8 very unique and highly customisable characters, each with their own attacks and skills
• Online and offline play with up to 3 players on a single console using splitscreen
• Full drop in drop out support with bots and humans being swapped where needed
• Strong MOBA influences, classes, upgrades, creeps, turrets, bases, tactical depth, etc.
• Advanced matchmaking options, which allow you to queue up for online matches without forcing you to wait in a matchmaking lobby!
• Unlock more than 100 unique items to beef up your abilities and customize your personal playing style for each match!
• Face melting battles across multiple exotic planets and alien spaceships!
PlayStation Network is a registered trademark of Sony Computer Entertainment Inc.
LIVE Arcade is a registered trademark of the Microsoft group of companies.
Xbox, Xbox 360, Xbox LIVE and the Xbox logos are trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies and are used under license from Microsoft.