Barcelona, March 8th 2012. We’re pleased to announce that Battle of the Elements will be released on March 15th, 2012 in Europe via Nintendo’s DSiWare™ service for 500 Nintendo DSi Points™ and the Nintendo eShop for 5€.
Can you save the planet? The Legendary Elements are the key to face human destruction, but they have to be mastered to unleash their power!
Get ready to travel around the world facing the most powerful characters in intense battles of elements, where you'll need to think as fast as you move your Nintendo DS stylus in order to earn the victory. Follow the story of your favorite character in the quest to find the Legenday Elements, solve 40 mind bending missions or break the score record in a marathon.
The world's destiny is just one step ahead!
• Story mode with 8 selectable characters
• 40 mind bending missions to solve before time runs out
• Achieve the highest score in an endless marathon mode
• 2 Player VS mode
• Original storylines, endings, dialogues and voice acting for each character
• Guided tutorial to easily introduce the “easy to learn but hard to master” game mechanic
• Available in English, Spanish, French, Italian and German
Promotional Trailer: http://enjoyup.com/data/BattleOfTheElementsTrailer_Euro.zip
Youtube Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWfx18ac3cs&hd=1
Game screenshots: http://enjoyup.com/data/BattleOfTheElements_Screenshots.zip
Undercoders is a young run independent game development studio located in Barcelona, Spain, focused on portable game development. To learn more about our company, please visit our corporate website at www.undercoders.com.
Released titles: Battle of the Elements, i·Spot Japan, Ubongo, Quiz Game Land, Los Tiki Phantoms,
Pinocchio's Puzzle, Vuvuzela VS Zombies.