Cold Beam Games is excited to announce that the Beat Hazard Ultra is now available on Android phones & tablets.
About Beat Hazard Ultra:
Welcome to a new experience in gameplay mechanics: Beat Hazard Ultra - Gameplay Powered by YOUR Music!
Experience your music collection like never before with this intense music driven arcade shooter. Each of your songs will have its own unique ebb and flow based on the music. Power up your spaceship and watch as the music boosts your firepower. Unleash hell on the enemy ships when you max out with weapon pickups!
Beat Hazard seamlessly mixes the love of gaming and music. Together they become greater than the sum of their parts.
• Unique music driven gameplay
• Levels are created using music from YOUR music collection
• Or play along to an internet radio station
• Simple 1 stick mode for beginners or twin stick mode for the pros
• Rank up and unlock 23 perks and 3 awesome tactical weapons
• Includes Survival, Boss Rush & Chill Out modes
• Also includes a cool music visualizer!
• Awesome 1 man indie game!
App Information, Pricing & Release Date:
• Works on phones or tablets running Android 2.3 or higher
• 20 Mb
• Initial sale price of £1.49 / $2.50 for a limited time
What the PC Press say:
? 100% - 'Must own for action gamers' - AppSpy
? 100% - 'Must Have' - Slide To Play
? 90% - 'Feel the beat!' - 148 Apps
? 90% - 'It'll blow up your screen' - Touch Arcade
Links and information:
Google Play download link:
A Press pack is available here: Includes screen shots & logos, and information about the game.
Blog post with screen shots & more information:
If you want to review the game, need more assets or have any other questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me here: email@example.com
Beat Hazard Ultra History:
Beat Hazard was first released on XBLIG in 2009. The game then came to the PC via Steam. Beat Hazard was the extended with the Ultra DLC which added more game modes, bad guys, perks and weapons.
Beat Hazard Ultra was then released on PS3 via PSN, iOS for iPhone & iPad. And now it’s coming to Android phones and tablets!
About Cold Beam Games:
Cold Beam Games is my one man studio operating out my bedroom in the sunny northwest of the UK. After working in big studios for the last 15 years I decided to go Indie 2 years ago. Beat Hazard has been an amazing first product and I’m busy moving it to other platforms.