Haarlem, The Netherlands - 23 November 2012 – Publisher Iceberg Interactive in cooperoration with US-based companies Open-2 and Scientifically Proven Entertainment announce that the first-person simulation game Real Heroes: Firefighter for PC is now available in retail stores across the UK and several other European countries. The game also releases today at global digital download portals.
Accompanying this press release is the official pack shot which can be downloaded here.
For more information and news, please visit the Iceberg Website ( http://www.iceberg-interactive.com).
What the press is saying:
IGN: “ Solid and impressive. Nominated by IGN.com for shooter of the year”. (77%)
Gamespot: “A very respectable unique take on life as a fire fighter”. (70%)
Impulsegamer: “Real Heroes: Fire Fighter sparks the imagination and the appreciation of what these men and women do”. (78%)
Armchairempire: “There are legions of kids out there that want to be firefighters and this game offers a little look into that career” (80%)
About Real Heroes: Firefighter
Deadly flames, scorching hot - either scary or fascinating, and every little kid wants to become a fire-fighter when they grow up, to be the hero who saves the day... In Real Heroes: Fire-fighter you can! Put on the soot-stained boots of an everyday hero as a newly graduated Fire Academy cadet, getting your career start in a big city fire station. Use the fire-fighter’s tools of the trade to save potential victims from the flames and get those fires under control! Experience raging infernos and explosive environments alongside the rest of your Engine Company 13 squad, through a story-driven adventure in this unique first-person simulation!
- Enjoy an adrenaline pumping cell-shaded non-violent shooter experience for PC. Become the hero already locked up inside you.
- Battle flames alongside your colleagues across 9 unique levels and locations and make it through a challenging 7+ hour single player experience.
- Use proper fire-fighting equipment to rescue survivors and make it out alive: Hose, Axe, Pry Bar (Halligan), Mechanical Separator, Extinguisher, Deck Gun (Monitor), and more.
- “Thinking Fire” technology delivers a cunning and dangerous enemy, unlike any you have seen before, as the flames appear to have a mind of their own. Multiple difficulty levels really turn up the heat.
- All-Star Hollywood voice cast ! Including James Marsters (Buffy), Jack McGee (Rescue Me), Michael Jace (The Shield), Jamie Kennedy (Ghost Whisperer), and Jenette Goldstein (Aliens).
- Dozens of collectibles and unlockables.
Iceberg Interactive ( http://www.iceberg-interactive.com) is an independent video game publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans and is located in Haarlem, The Netherlands. While keeping its roots in the European retail games market, Iceberg has rapidly increased its focus towards the global digital games market, by building strong direct relationships with dozens of Game Portals. Staffed with avid gamers, Iceberg works closely with an international assembly of game developers, both midsize and indie. With a distinct focus on the strategy, action, simulation and adventure game genres, the company has garnered attention with acclaimed releases including Killing Floor, Wings of Prey, APB Reloaded and Endless Space among its 50+ game arsenal - with more promising games in the pipeline.
Don’t just play, play it cool!