16 March, 2012: Experienced video games publisher Rising Star Games today announces the release of BIT.TRIP COMPLETE and BIT.TRIP SAGA, developed by Gaijin Games.
BIT.TRIP COMPLETE and BIT.TRIP SAGA mark the first time a collection of these highly regarded titles have appeared in Europe, taking gamers on CommanderVideo’s soul quest.
BIT.TRIP SAGA, for Nintendo 3DS represents the first foray for the collection into 3D, bringing the retro styled graphical masterpieces to life like never before. BIT.TRIP COMPLETE for Nintendo Wii offers the same beautifully crafted, compelling gameplay on the big screen at home and includes a soundtrack sampler CD.
The six games in each collection:
- BIT.TRIP BEAT marks the beginning of CommanderVideo’s epic journey
- BIT.TRIP CORE is the second instalment in CommanderVideo’s soul quest
- BIT.TRIP VOID continues CommanderVideo’s epic journey
- BIT.TRIP Runner marks the first fully character-based adventure for CommanderVideo
- BIT.TRIP FATE is the penultimate chapter in the six-part BIT.TRIP series and will leave you wondering what’s next
- The BIT.TRIP series comes full circle with BIT.TRIP FLUX, CommanderVideo’s final adventure
For more information on all RSG titles, please visit the official site: www.risingstargames.com.
About Rising Star Games
Rising Star Games Limited is a video games publisher for Microsoft Xbox 360®, Nintendo 3DS™, DS™ and Wii™, Sony PlayStation3® and PSP™. A joint venture between Japanese video game publisher and content developer Intergrow Inc and long standing Nintendo Nordic distributor Bergsala AB, Rising Star Games is now in its eighth year of trading and has published nearly 100 games. Primarily a publisher for PAL territories, Rising Star Games has recently expanded into the North American market, bringing its unique knowledge and consumer-focussed skills to a larger Western audience.
For more information please visit www.risingstargames.com