FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
September 20, 2011 (Dallas, TX) – Perk up your day with some real puzzle fun — and for FREE, too! Dallas-based Blockdot has released an iPad version of Dingbats, a game originally conceived by Julann Griffin, co-creator of television's Jeopardy!
Dingbats, which has been updated with beautiful graphics and touch screen controls for today’s modern puzzle lover, challenges you to unravel the answers to three puzzles that share a related theme. To play, click up to 10 letters to help you fill in the phrases. After you click on a letter, it "runs" through the puzzle, filling in any space in the 3 phrases in which it belongs.
· Free puzzles included in the download, with additional puzzle packs available for purchase for 100s of hours of more gameplay.
· Multiple puzzle styles including Chain Gang, Finish the Quote, and Three of a Kind.
· Puzzle themes from every category imaginable including movies, sports, history, politics, and pop culture.
· Post your scores to a global scoreboard or Facebook Wall.
· Earn achievements for outstanding game play.
· Touch a button to send a challenge-a-friend email.
· Compete with other Apple Game Center players.
Get the game – and prove to the world you’re no Dingbat! – by visiting the Apple iTunes store http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/dingbats/id450556677?mt=8.
Blockdot, a Media General, Inc. company, is an award-winning specialty agency for brands and select partners. For over 10 years, Blockdot has delivered immersive experiences that connect consumers and world-class brands in the digital arena — including American Airlines, Kraft, LEGO, Microsoft, Universal Studios, VISA and Verizon. Our technical and creative work captivates and informs audiences. More information can be found at www.blockdot.com.
· Blockdot on Twitter – http://twitter.com/Blockdot
· Blockdot’s Blog – http://blockdot.wordpress.com/
· Blockdot on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/Blockdot
· Kewlbox.com on Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/kewlbox
Contact: Dan Ferguson