FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
October 4, 2010 (Dallas, TX)– Dallas-based Blockdot’s updated version of Chicktionary for the iPad– based on one of the most popular word games on the Internet– now has more puzzles and new themes. The game is free and available for immediate download.
Your goal in Chicktionary is to unscramble a roost full of letters and create as many words as possible. Touch the hens and spell out a word, then watch as the word appears below them. Press Enter to submit the word into the egg crates. The more words you create, the more points you earn.
The game’s free puzzle count has doubled— with 24 challenging puzzles to tease your brain. Users can make in-app purchases of additional puzzle packs for $0.99.
· A new Halloween theme to get you in the mood for the spooky season! More themes to come, too.
· A beautiful design and intuitive game play.
· Feelin’ scrambled? Shake your iPad to shuffle your chickens and get a new look at your word options. Yes, this game is PETA friendly and no chickens were injured in the making of this game— so shake away!
· Select and drag hens to different positions in the hen house to help you complete the full puzzle.
· Save game, local scoreboards, and worldwide scoreboards.
· Earn Eggchievements for crazy stuff, like playing a dozen games after midnight.
· Not an Egghead? Use the green word indicator to help you find a smaller word while spelling a larger word; the indicator lights up when the game detects a word you can submit.
Grab this fun FREE game that’ll keep you pecking away 'till the cows come home! It can be found in the Apple iTunes store: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/chicktionary-for-ipad/id365374807?mt=8
About Blockdot and Kewlbox.com
Blockdot, a Media General, Inc. company, is a leading producer and provider of casual games and social media/mobile applications. Blockdot has created over 1,000 game titles and applications for a broad range of brand-name companies, including American Airlines, AT&T, GlaxoSmithKline, General Motors, Kraft, LEGO, Microsoft, M&M’s Brand, Universal Studios, VISA and Verizon. Millions of people play Blockdot games on its game site www.kewlbox.com, which consistently ranks as one of the Top 50 gaming portals on the Internet and is used as the launching site for client Advergames. More information can be found at www.blockdot.com.
Blockdot on twitter– http://twitter.com/Blockdot
Blockdot’s blog– http://blockdot.wordpress.com
Blockdot on Facebook– http://www.facebook.com/Blockdot
Kewlbox on Facebook– http://www.facebook.com/kewlbox