PRESS RELEASE - FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
BRUSSELS, September 10, 2012
Do you know a card game that is as simple as it is addictive?
blugri, the indie game development studio from Brussels, Belgium, has the answer for you. Remember Solitaire, the famous classic card game also known as Klondike or Patience? It is since today offered by blugri for Windows Phone 7.
blugri developed a superior but genuine version of Solitaire, with the highest quality of graphics and an intuitive game interface.
Cards are moved smoothly by a single tap, and intelligent hints will propose the possible moves when the player is stuck.
blugri’s Solitaire can be played with Draw 1 for easy to solve games, or with Draw 3 or Vegas scoring for players who like an extra challenge. blugri’s Solitaire can be played to relax, or simple because you can’t get enough of it!
It is available from the marketplace, and 100% free to download.
blugri invites you to discover the video or check out the “Jack around the world” campaign on our facebook page : http://www.facebook.com/blugri
blugri’s Solitaire highlights:
- High quality design and graphics
- Subtle sounds
- Intuitive and efficient game interface
- Single tap to move cards
- Detailed statistics to keep track of your performances
- Draw 1 card (easy) or Draw 3 cards (expert) game mode
- Intelligent hits to help you out when you’re stuck
- An undo button
- Autocomplete your almost finished game
- Standard or Vegas scoring
- Interruption friendly, you’re game is saved when you get a phonecall or cannot finish your game
blugri software + services, founded in 2010 and headquartered in Brussels, specializes in providing mobile software solutions for white labeling. Their indie game development studio was recently established and has the simple mission of developing innovative and fun mobile apps. Solitaire is their third game, after the successful releases “Boxes” and “Sudoku”.
Disclaimer: no cats or animals of any kind were harmed during production.