FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Regensburg, Germany - 9/15/2011 - dreamfab, the premium mobile game publisher, and developer Chimera Entertainment are thrilled to release Happy Hills , the captivating physics-based puzzle game for iPhone™, iPod™ touch and iPad™, today. The free, high-quality casual game includes all forty-eight grassland region levels in which players must eliminate nasty blocks from the Happy Hills' heads with a limited number of bombs.
An intuitive control scheme and a gentle introduction to the game mechanics in the early levels teach new players how to place bombs effectively. As soon as all of the hills are free and happy again, the level is complete. If players destroy the blocks as well, they’ll earn precious bonus stars but that won't be easy. Getting all the stars demands a steady hand and tactical prowess: players need to consider both the different physical properties of the stone, wood and metal blocks and the limited supply of bombs, as well as each level's specific terrain, featuring chasms, fire, water, chains and moving platforms. The boss blocks guarantee a thrilling extra challenge at the end of each region. OpenFeint and Game Center achievements ensure that players will strive to win that last remaining star in order to beat their friends and unlock crazy bonus levels.
To coincide with the release, the first level pack (desert region) with an additional 48 levels will be available as an in-app purchase at the special introductory price of just $0.99 / €0.79 / £0.59. New block types with different weaknesses such as balloon and thorn blocks as well as exciting new level elements such as wind and trampolines deliver fresh challenges. For even more gloom-busting fun, further level packs with 48 new levels each will be available for Happy Hills in October and November 2011 for just $1.99 / €1.59 / £1.19 per pack.
· Complete grassland region with 48 levels for free
· Level pack (desert region) with 48 additional levels available as an IAP for just $0.99 / €0.79 / £0.59
· Five block types with different physical properties (wood, stone, metal, balloon and thorn blocks)
· A wide variety of exciting level elements like fire, water, wind, chasms, chains, moving platforms and trampolines guarantees loads of brain-teasing fun
· Boss blocks at the end of each region
· Online Achievements with OpenFeint and Game Center support
· Intuitive touch controls – easy to play, hard to master!
· Universal app for iPhone™, iPod™ touch and iPad™
· Retina Display support
· Additional level packs with new block types are already in development for October and November
Note: Due to memory requirements, Happy Hills will only run on iPhone 3GS and iPod touch 3G (32GB) or later. First and second-generation devices are not supported.
Poschner & Matthiessen GbR
USt – ID Nr.: DE259782473
Inhaber: Ilka Matthiessen & Ariane Poschner
-- Diese E-Mail und ihre Anhänge sind vertraulich und nur für den Empfänger bestimmt. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese Nachricht irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und löschen Sie diese Nachricht. --
-- This email and its attachments are confidential and for the recipient only. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error please notify the sender immediately and delete this message. --