Press announcement from Application Systems Heidelberg for immediate release.
Planning - Constructing - Testing
Build a bridge...keep the costs down...but keep your traffic safe!
The Bridge Project is the successor to the original and award-winning Bridge Builder simulation, all amateur designers and structural engineers finally have a new challenge on their Mac.
The gameplay has been subject to much tweeking and development with new up to date materials exciting scenarios and a variety of tasks waiting to be solved.
Build stable bridges in a variety of highly detailed landscapes with some amazing scenery and back drops.
Take on the task of constructing a huge variety of different
bridges: truss, suspension, folding, stone, steel, wood, car or railway bridges.
Whilst you enjoy the enhanced graphics and the new, improved physics engine you can design and build the most spectacular bridges and then test them with stress tests.
Download free levels from the global Bridge Builder 2 community, share your challenges and participate in competitions.
- All-new in-game graphics with a variety of detailed 3D objects
- New user interface for easy operation
- Additional materials such as wood and concrete
- In addition to trains, cars and ships you can now test
vehicles such as buses and tanks
- Extended weight and stability testing of different vehicles,
or natural events such as storms or earthquakes
- 48 varied and challenging levels: different towns, canyons,
- Set the design tasks to different modes - single or expert.
- Editor feature - build your own levels and share them with
- Compare your technical skills with other players in the global
- Take part in competitions, improve your own record!
Mac OS X 10.6
2GHz Intel Mac Core Duo
GeForce 8600/Radeon HD2400
Featuring information in English, German, French, Italian,
Spanish, Russian, Polish and Portuguese