Hampshire, UK – 9 November 2012/… Featuring 32 classic hits from 13 best-loved musicals, Andrew Lloyd Webber Musicals: Sing & Dance hits the shelves today, exclusively for the Nintendo Wii console.
Players can choose to take on ‘Dance’, ‘Sing’ or ‘Career’ modes to perform the lead role as they dance and sing their way to musical fame and fortune, performing alongside up to three friends and family in multiplayer mode, or going it alone to progress to super stardom.
• 32 classic Andrew Lloyd Webber hits from 13 musicals, including Evita, Jesus Christ Superstar, The Phantom of the Opera, Cat, Starlight Express and Joseph and the Amazing Technicolor Dreamcoat
• Music from award winning artists including Elaine Paige, Michael Crawford, Boyzone, Donny Osmond, David Essex and Sarah Brightman
• 3 Game modes: ‘Dance’, ‘Sing’ and ‘Career’
• Solo mode or compete against friends and family on the 4 player mode
• Exclusively for Nintendo Wii
• Compatible with all Nintendo approved USB microphones.
“With Christmas fast approaching we’re really excited about the launch of Andrew Lloyd Webber Musicals: Sing & Dance,“ explained Craig McNicol, Managing Director Northern Europe at Koch Media, “It’s the perfect game to get the party period started with a bang!”
About Koch Media
Koch Media is a leading producer and distributor of digital entertainment products (software, games and films). The company's own publishing activities, marketing and distribution extend throughout Europe and the USA. The Koch Media group has more than 18 years of experience in the digital media distribution business, and has risen to become the number one distributor in Europe.. With Headquarters in Munich/Germany, Koch Media owns branches in Germany, England, France, Austria, Switzerland, Italy, Spain, the Nordic regions, Benelux and the USA. www.kochmedia.com