Beginning December 9 th 2012 and for a limited period of time, players will have the exclusive opportunity to download ‘Gnome Homes’ on iOS® as a FREE game! In a special collaboration with popular games- and app-portal ‘Daily App Dream’ ( www.dailyappdream.com), games developer ‘Inert Soap’ decided Santa would be extra nice this year, and grant you the wish of receiving this awesome simulation game for FREE!
‘Gnome Homes’ challenges you to build, maintain, expand, and be the caretaker of a thriving gnome burrow! In this highly unique and hilariously entertaining simulation game, your tasks will be many and varied (some would say weird and crazy!) Tame and adopt wild animals like fuzzy voles, sleepy lizards, or bouncy mice; grow your own vegetables and fruits, and explore the depths of the meadow for precious diamonds!
Get Ready For Some Serious Fun As You Explore The Following Features:
* Dig deep through the ground, unearthing treasures, or just worms
* Customize the dozens of unique gnomes who join your burrow, with unique names, clothing, hair styles, and more!
* Build anything from simple chairs to cozy fireplaces and modern electric lights!
* Lots of unique animals like bees, skinks, voles, fireflies, lizards, kangaroo mice, and more!
* Let your gnomes do the work! Set up a thriving community, then sit back and watch your gnomes go about their daily chores
* Visit friends! Connect via Facebook to journey to your friends' burrows
* Play your map online from any device! Connect online and access your burrow from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch®
* Watch the weather change from bright and sunny, to a cloudy day, to a moonlit night
* Compete for special rare objects to make your burrow unique!
‘Gnome Homes’ is available for download on the App Store from here:
Journalists interested in a promo code are welcome to contact Indie Developer Consulting by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Members of the press are likewise encouraged to visit the following Hotlinks to learn more about this, and other games by the developer.
Mac, Apple, the Apple logo, iPad, iPhone, iPod, iPod touch, iTunes, and the iTunes logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Other product and company names mentioned herein may be trademarks of their respective companies