Paris France, Bay Area, CA - October 27, 2010 - Kids think it's a game. But, My First Game makes the most of Multi-Touch technology on iPad to teach kids their ABCs, counting music and colors.
Designed by Otaboo and Published by BulkyPix, My First Game is tailored to kids ages 3-6. The game features a fun and immersive learning experience, kids will absolutely love. The game features a total of 12 different activities under the tutorage of a cute animated character, Zaps, who guides the toddlers through various challenges in a fun and immersive way. Many different skills are covered, such as recognizing shapes, writing, memory and music.
The game features
· Forming numbers and letters of the alphabet
· Identifying animal sounds
· Object puzzle games
· Memory games
· Music games
Each activity has different variations in order to constantly reawaken the child's interest in learning. Also the level of difficulty can be adapted to different age groups. Children's accomplishments are rewarded with various pictures they unlock as they progress through the game.
Three different game modes are available:
· My Notebook Mode offers a number of random activities.
· My Activities Mode offers a choice of twelve different activities.
· My Presents Mode showcases all the presents the children have won as they have progressed through the game.The game will be available at the AppStore November 9th, for $4.99. For screen and videos of the game please visit BulkyPix website ( http://www.bulkypix.com/jeux/presentation/mon-premier-jeu-hd) and BulkyPix youtube channel ( http://bit.ly/9A7AL6) Should you like to try the My First Game on the iPhone, you can download it from the App Store here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/my-first-game/id358431604?mt=8 for $4.99.