SCHLOß HOLTE-STUKENBROCK - April 22, 2011
Gamedoctors, an independent game development studio, today announced that the newest campaign for ZombieSmash! and ZombieSmash! HD,“Camp Nowhere,” is now available for free on the App Store. Ready for download today as a massive update for the smash hit iOS app, Camp Nowhere fleshes out your zombie-wrecking experience with an enormous amount of new content. To commemorate the arrival of the brand-new campaign, ZombieSmash! for iPhone and ZombieSmash! HD for iPad have been discounted to $0.99 and $1.99, respectively, for a limited time.
ZombieSmash! Camp Nowhere features include:
• Second, full-fledged campaign with 30 new days to survive
o Fresh zombie types to crush, including exploding, dynamite-strapped zombies, strong zombies that (almost) always keep their feet, and a towering boss to take down
o New specials like fireworks that launch zombies into the air for a spectacular finish and a head inflation power that blows zombie heads up like balloons
• Crisp Retina graphics with added parallax scrolling effects for both Camp Nowhere and the original ZombieSmash! campaign
• Full Game Center support with 25 new achievements, for a grand total of 40
• Twitter connectivity to easily share your best smashes with the world
• In-app purchasing opportunities to help players even the odds
• Major overhaul of the Sandbox with the ability to zoom and move the scene and an improved zombie spawning menu
• Countless gameplay improvements such as automatic shooting, more diverse special generation and visual indicators for activated specials.
• Expanded soundtrack with all-new, zombie-killing tunes by video game music legend Chris Huelsbeck
• Now also on the iPad:
o Easter special: Featuring an arsenal of Easter related goodies, including bunny-ear-clad zombies and several weapons disguised as friendly Easter eggs.
o Soccer special: Brings what zombie games were always missing– the ability to smash rival soccer teams!
A lite version of ZombieSmash!, which gives players a free taste of the full undead-flinging experience, will also be hitting the App Store in the coming weeks. For more info about ZombieSmash! Lite, as well as additional details about Camp Nowhere, visit the official GameDoctors website at http://gamedrs.com
Gamedoctors is an independent game development studio based in Schloß Holte-Stukenbrock, Germany. Founded in 2009 by Matthias and Thomas Hoechsmann, the company develops games that are imaginative, entertaining and hilarious. With titles appearing on iOS and other mobile platforms, Gamedoctors aims to combine entertaining and engaging gameplay to create polished, technically-advanced experiences that everyone, from casual to hardcore gamers, will enjoy. Their first title, ZombieSmash!, is now available for all iOS devices, and a number of new games are in the works which are set to raise the bar for mobile gaming experiences later this year.
Ryan Morgan, TriplePoint for Gamedoctors