CINCINNATI, OHIO (USA) – February 28, 2013 – Independent game publisher and developer , indiePub Entertainment, Inc. has released Capsized+ for iPad, available now via iTunes for $2.99.
In the sci-fi action platform shooter Capsized+ you play as an intrepid space traveler whose ship has crash landed on a mysterious alien planet. You must navigate through beautiful but perilous environments while fighting bloodthirsty creatures to save your crewmates and escape with your lives.
Use a grappling hook, jet pack, space-age weapons and powerups to fight through non-linear levels.
indiePub has gone through great pains to recreate – not simply port – the experience from the original while optimizing the controls for touschreens.
- Particle Packed Weapons: Sure, the grappling hook is pretty dern useful but you create awesomely explosive destruction with weapons including the Plas-Mortar, Ion Repeater, Nano-Caster and the Quasar Array (and make friggin’ black holes!).
- Campaign Mode: Test your mettle against nasty baddies in thirteen levels with lush and varied terrains.
- Three Arcade Modes: Fight endless waves of enemies in Survival Mode, grab oxygen to survive Last Gasp Challenges or test your survival skills in the weapons-free Armless Mode.
- GameCenter Achievements: Prove your intergalactic survival skills by earning all twelve achievements.
- Lush Environments: Enjoy strange and amazing landscapes illustrated in a unique, hand-drawn style.
- Intense Gameplay: Test your constitution with more than twenty hours of heart-throbbing, thumb-busting action.
- “A modern original with a nearly pitch-perfect blend of combat and exploration that is as beautiful as it is exhilarating.” – GameShark
- “[M]ore fun, charm and entertainment than a game ten times its size.” - IGN
- “Eye-catching.” – GameSpot
- “A progressive return to gaming’s adventuring roots.” – Edge Magazine
Review codes are available upon request for reviewing media.
For more information about Capsized+ , visit the Capsized+ Facebook page ( https://www.facebook.com/pages/Capsized/112213728846112).
About indiePub Entertainment, Inc.
indiePub ( indiePub.com) is a leader in promoting independent video games and their developers. indiePub has engaged indie game developers and gamers by providing resources to collaborate and create innovative games. indiePub is a developer, publisher and distributor of independently created video games for various platforms including game consoles, handheld game systems, mobile devices and tablets. indiePub's elite indie game lineup includes Pictago, Capsized+, Storm, Kona's Crate, Hungry Gows and several yet-to-be announced games.
Alientrap ( Alientrap.org) is an independent game development studio founded by Lee Vermeulen and Jesse McGibney. Based in Saskatchewan, Canada, Alientrap began in 2002 as an online open source group of developers.
About Koolhaus Games
Koolhaus Games ( KoolHausGames.com) has developed chart topping games on all platforms since 2005. In the past year, Koolhaus has had four successive Top Ten titles, three of which went to number one.
CAPSIZED+ ON ITUNES: