17th July 2009, London, UK: Origin8 (makers of the acclaimed‘Sentinel’ strategy games) are pleased to announce the release of‘Car Mania’, a casual route management game with hardcore production values.‘Car Mania’ provides deceptively challenging pick-up-and-play action, vibrant visuals and a criminally catchy soundtrack.‘Car Mania’ is available for the Apple iPhone/iPod Touch from the iTunes App Store for $0.99 or regional equivalent.
‘Car Mania’ features:
- Intuitive controls– draw each vehicle’s path with your finger; tap to stop and go.
- Keep commuters moving and in one piece– delays and crashes cause the road rage meter to rise!
- Juggle a variety of cars, trucks and motorbikes, each with different speeds and capabilities.
- Watch out for road works or you’ll get in a jam!
- Play across three gorgeous maps with distinct layouts and unique challenges.
- Go for the top score in a fast and furious round of Time Attack, or play Survival mode and see how long you can keep the city moving.
- Want to let off some steam? Try Road Rage mode where pile ups mean points. Happy wrecking!
- With full online high scores and unlockable achievements using OpenFeint, there’s always an excuse for just one more go.
Get Car Mania here: http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewSoftware?id=322429835&mt=8 For the latest news on Car Mania and our other products, follow Origin8 on Twitter: http://twitter.com/origin8, or check our forums: http://www.origin8.com/forums.
About us: Origin8 is an innovative new developer specialising in Apple iPhone/iPod Touch and Blackberry software. Founded by industry veterans Jez San&Foo Katan, Origin8's vibrant team is based in Camden, London, UK. For more information see http://www.origin8.com.
Further enquiries are welcome. Press and Media Contact: email@example.com