Title: Code of Honor: The French Foreign Legion
Publisher City Interactive
Format: PC CDROM
Genre: First Person Shooter
Brand: Premiere Silver
Age Rating: 16+
Available: 13 June 2008
Code of Honor: The French Foreign Legion, a first person shooter game for the PC launches from City Interactive’s Premiere Silver range of brand new games priced at just£4.99. For almost two hundred years, the French Foreign Legion has attracted adventurers from all over the world. Enter Senior Corporal Claude Boulet, a 26 year old Parisian, brought up in harmony with tough street rules. The Legion is where he found his place and where he will now lead players into the hellish African savanna, where a revolution inspired by the African Revolutionary Group is threatening to spiral out of control.
News is filtering through that the rebels have taken over a transport of radioactive waste on its way from nuclear power plants. They now have enough material to create several“dirty bombs”. The risk of nuclear attach has forced the international community to intervene immediately. France is first to react and initiates transfer of its elite 13th half-brigade to the Ivory Coast. Leading the several hundred men, Boulet could never predict, not even in his darkest dreams, the trouble he would find himself in. From now on he will always associate the Ivory Coast with the war path he had to tread in defence of freedom and democracy.
Players join the game as a new member to the Legion, taking on the role of a volunteer and vowing to uphold the Legionnaire’s Code of Honor - to serve France with honour and fidelity and to know that a mission, once given, becomes sacred and must be carried out to the end, and at any cost.
• Join the famous French Foreign Legion on its latest real world operation; extinguishing a civil war raging in Ivory Coast.
• Together with your comrades, fight in real-world locations, using authentic Foreign Legion weapons and equipment.
• Modern French weaponry, not available in other games including FAMAS, LRAC 89, AAT mod.F1, FR F2.
• Contemporary vehicles and attach helicopters at the disposal of the Foreign Legion including VAB, VBL, AMX, Puma, Gazelle.
• Amply equipped enemies (AK74 plus GP30, RPG7, BRDM and BTR-70 vehicles, Ka-28 and Ka-50 choppers).
• Feel the heat of combat on battlefields, meticulously recreated from satellite photos.
• Painstakingly rendered uniforms, weapons, and equipment, convincing graphics, plus rich visual and sound effects make you feel you’re there.
• Photorealistic graphics and an outstanding musical setting supported by the Chrome engine.
• Eight playable levels providing hours of great player entertainment.
Code of Honor: The French Foreign Legion is just one of six brand new PC games launched this month by City Interactive, one of Poland’s largest games developers and international multi-format publishers. The new releases are from the Silver Premiere collection priced just£4.99 and follow hot on the heels of the first three Gold Premiere titles launched in May which marked City Interactive’s long awaited UK arrival.
- ends -
For more information and downloads please visit:
For all other press enquiries please contact:
Diane Davidson, The PR Exchange
Telephone: 0208 781 0658 / Mobile: 07931 374001