Cooking Mama 2: Dinner With Friends for Nintendo DS is the sequel to the best-selling cooking simulation game, Cooking Mama, and promises even more culinary fun and even tastier gameplay as Mama cooks up a spicy storm with new recipes, twice as many mini-games and an all-new multiplayer mode to challenge other players to a‘cook off’, Mama style.
Nintendo DS features
· 80 original international recipes, some old favourites and the chance to create all-new customised dishes
· 150 fast and fun mini games to challenge player cooking expertise
· Offer your finished cooking creation to a friend to taste. In Cooking Mama 2 players can offer their dish to one of the many characters who will judge it for flavour and presentation, while Mama inspects the fruits of your labour and makes her own comments on your cooking skills
· Create the look of your very own Cooking Mama 2 experience. All new customisation allows players to change how the screen looks using graphics and stickers acquired throughout the game
· Note down your cooking successes through the game in your personal diary. Cooking Mama 2 features a personal diary that can be used to save pictures of recipes you've completed, as well as stickers collected throughout the game, building into a completely unique log of your cooking activities
· An all-new multiplayer mode allows you to cook with your own friends! Using one copy of the game up to four players can cook together in competitive mini games through the Download DS feature
· Your cooking ability will be reflected in the final presentation of the dish. If you make too many mistakes in the preparation then the final meal will look different from a perfect dish! You can record your own cooking progress using the diary and measure your results as your culinary skills improve
Cooking Mama 2: Dinner with Friends will be available on Nintendo DS in early 2008
For more information please contact:
European Communications Manager
505 Games Ltd.
+44 (0)1908 607772
About 505 Games
505 Games, headquartered in Milton Keynes is dedicated to the publishing and international distribution of full price, mid-range and budget computer and videogames in EMEA (Europe, Middle East and Africa) markets and Australia. The current portfolio includes the best selling games Cooking Mama, ArmA: Armed Assault, Bust-a-Move and Armored Core and covers all gaming platforms, including next generation consoles like Sony PlayStation® 3, Nintendo Wii™ and Microsoft Xbox 360™. For More information on 505 Games and its products please visit www.505games.co.uk